Monday, October 6, 2008

The Poison in the Passion!

WOW!!! Hello again all, I just have to quickly share this with you before I go to bed...... I am totally in awe of what God has brought to me today!! - I went for an optometrist appointment today with a good friend Leigh-Ann, who gave me a copy of Mark Woodman's 10 DVD set for loan. Tonight my mother-in-law asked to watch Disk 6 - Battle for the mind part one - The poison in the passion..... totally awesome and WHAT AN EYE OPENER!!
I am pretty sure most of you Saw - Mel Gibson's - Passion of Christ!
This may come to you as a shock - but to cut a long story short - It is Catholic Based and totally non Biblical..... that is right - TOTALLY NON BIBLICAL....There I was when I watched it - totally in tears, couldn't believe they did this to our Lord - but behind the "Actual Movie" it completely Satanic!!! Yup - Satanic! Once again a MAJOR DECEPTION.
For me to go completely into it would take me the whole night, typing out what I learned tonight, here on this group.....The short version - They message is clear in the "Actual Movie" now that they are projecting Christ as Evil and Good - and completing the Catholic beliefs that Mary is a Major figure and redeemer in it all - which is NON BIBLICAL! - WOW and WOW again - you HAVE TO SEE THIS TO UNDERSTAND what i mean.....please people- please get me to give you a copy -order the set or borrow - Get your hands on these DVD's I promise, So much comes out when you SEE THE TRUTH behind all the deception that Satan is putting in our everyday life and trusted possessions!
Be absolutely critical and careful in everything you hear and watch - The bible says to CHECK EVERYTHING THAT IT IS BIBLICAL!!!!
1 Thessalonians 5:21 -22
1Th 5:21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.
1Th 5:22 Abstain from every form of evil.
and
Acts 17:11
Act 17:11 These were more fair-minded than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness, and searched the Scriptures daily to find out whether these things were so.

Do just this by the word of God!!

Please get hold of me -by whatever means and get a copy of these DVD's that uncover the whole truth!
God Bless.

0 comments: